Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just shove some Triscuits in their mouth!

We were watching a Tv show a couple of weeks ago when a girl commented about having Triscuits on hand to shove in her mom's mouth.(She was diabetic). Of course we took this little comment and now we use it for when we want someone to be quiet. It has been funny and I have only got in trouble once with my wife for it.(That was funny too.) There are times when we all need some Triscuits for our own mouth.

Even fools are thought to be wise when they keep silent; when they keep their mouths shut, they seem intelligent. (Proverbs 17:28)

My own mouth gets me in trouble from time to time. From biting remarks, tearing down others, to not letting things go when I should along with many other times, it would be best just to remain silent. Someone may even think I am wise.

Picks for the week.

This website has music to download and it is more that just music, it is about actually ministering to others around the world. Oh, did I mention it has free full length albums(you can donate if u like). Pretty cool find.

Refrigerator Verse: Philippians 2:14: In everything you do, stay away from complaining and arguing, (Philippians 2:14)

Artist of the week. The Almost

Song of Day


Special Tribute Video to Brit


Have a Great Wednesday. See you later

Pastor Bryan J


No comments:

Post a Comment